Tuesday, 20 April 2010
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
2) The magazine is focused around autumn, what is your favorite season, and why?
3) What foods do you feel are true to autumn, do you have any favorite recipes?
4) Most people see autumn as a miserable season due to the weather, 'I think I am the only one who really likes it', what do you feel?
6) You must be very proud in what you do, how do you feel about being able to provide people with help, information, knowledge and entertainment?
7) As a bit of advice what do you suggest to brighten up a cold autumn?
Friday, 13 November 2009
FINALLY! I have a reply from 'Country House Outdoor' he answered the questions I'm happy with the information I should be able to create an interesting article from this;
Hi Rebbeca sorry for taking so long-bet you thought i had forgot!!!
Al the very best with your course.
1) What fashion do you introduce during this season, what is the main style popular this autumn?
OUR MAIN FASHION ITEM THIS SEASON IS BARBOUR, ESPECIALLY THE QUILTS AND INPARTICULAR THIS ONE:
2) What essential item of clothing do you suggest, those living the rural lifestyle for this autumn/winter?
A PAIR OF GOOD FOOTWEAR EITHER AIGLE/HUNTER WELLIES OR THE ROLLS ROYCE IS THE DUBARRY GALWAY-THERE ARE THE BEST!
3) What are the top five general pieces for a successful outdoors holiday?
WATERPROOF FOOTWARE, WATERPROOF COAT-STYLIST LIKE AN AIGLE SUGEY OR A BARBOUR NOT A MOUNTAINEERING COAT FROM NORTH FACE OR BERGHOUSE, FLEECE MED WEIGHT SO NOT TO HOT BUT NOT TOO COLD, GLOVES HAT AND SCARF FOR WINTER OR SUN GLASSES SUN SCREEN AND SUN HAT FOR SUMMER.
4) How important is it for people pursuing a rural lifestyle or activities to wear the correct clothing and why?
VERY IMPORTANT AS IF YOU ARE WEARING THE CORRECT CLOTHING YOU WILL FELL BETTER, IF IT IS RAINGING OR WET AND YOU ARE WET AND COLD THEN THATS NO FUN, IT IS ALSO NOT SAFE IF YOU ARE GOING UP A MOUNTAIN-SAY BEN NEVIS IN SOME SHORTS AND TRAINERS-NOT A GOOD IDEA BUT WILL HAPPEN EVERY WEEKEND
WE HAVE A SIMPLE PRACTISE-ONLY SELL WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WE ALMOST NEVER HAVE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS GO WRONG,WHEN THEY DO WE SORT IT VERY VERY QUICKLY, SERVICE WISE WE SERVE ALL OUR CUSTOMERS IN A WAY THAT WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE SERVED IN OURSELVES-GOING THE EXTRA MILE REALLY DOES MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
5) You must be very proud to use your specialty to assist those on what they need and provide them with the correct items, how does this make you feel, and how do you put it in to practice within the business?
Country House (carlisle) Ltd